Application for Employment
NOTE TO APPLICANT
(Please read carefully before completing this Pre-Employment Questionnaire)
This application is intended for use in evaluating your qualifications for employment at St Louis Cleaning Team. This is not an employment contract. Please answer all of the questions completely and accurately. False or misleading statements on this form or during the interview are grounds for terminating the application process, or if discovered after employment, terminating employment without notice. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without discrimination based on gender, marital status, race, national origin, age, creed, sexual orientation or the presence of disabilities. A felony or misdemeanor conviction will not necessarily bar an applicant from employment at ST. LOUIS CLEANING TEAM.
Cleaning including vacuuming, dusting, and washing of the various surfaces found in the homes that are normally lived in for a period of up to 8 hours per day. To assist the Team Supervisor in carrying out assigned jobs by accepting and performing general and specific tasks as directed by Team Supervisor – tasks including carrying items weighing aprox. 40 lbs or less into homes. Reaching, stretching, bending, pushing, pulling, and kneeling to perform certain cleaning jobs in the home.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs and have a push/pull up to 60 lbs.
- Must be able to clean floors by method of being on hands and knees.
- Must wear company uniform at all job sites with the appropriate clothing. Shoes must be rubber soled.
- Must refrain from wearing more than basic jewelry and maintain high standards for cleanliness and personal hygiene.
- Must have verbal communication skills to interact with other members of the team and with customers.
- Must always treat customer and other team members with respect.
- Must be able to acquire the knowledge of company approved product use and methods for effective results.
- Must have good observation skills to identify cleaning surface problems.JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Valid state, federal, or military issued Driver’s License.
- Must have reliable transportation. Car must be able to seat at least 2 additional passengers
- Must carry and provide proof of having the legal limit of insurance as required by the State of Missouri.
- If hired, must be able to provide a criminal background check conducted within the last 6 months