What makes you different?
Lots of things actually…
- We are locally owned, not a franchise with out-of-town owners. We live in St. Louis.
- We are a small, woman-owned cleaning service business.
- We will clean quickly and efficiently. We will clean your house perfectly and be on our way. We don’t stay longer than necessary to add hours onto your bill.
- We believe in honesty in everything. If we do something wrong, we tell you and make it right.
- We know that every home is different so we tailor our cleaning services to suit our customers’ needs.
- We believe in having fun and being pleasant. Our workers enjoy their job and have fun doing it.
- We offer products that get the cleaning job done, as well as being safe for you, your pets, and the environment.
- We fix any problem. If something is not done right, simply contact the office withing 24 hours and we will come back to take care of it.
- We have low employee turnover, so you can expect to see the same cleaning specialists at your home.
Are you insured and bonded?
Yes. We carry both Worker’s Compensation and Liability Insurance along with an Indemnity Bond. We can provide you with a copy if you wish.
Do you have references?
Absolutely. Please see our Testimonials below or on our Google Reviews. Other references can be provided upon request.
Do you require contracts or long term agreements?
Absolutely not! Our customers remain customers for as long as they choose. We have customers that have been with us for 25+ years!
Do you use your cleaning supplies or ours?
We provide both the equipment and supplies to get the job done. If you want us to use your supplies or equipment that is no problem. A lot of customers have us use their vacuums.
Free parking is not available in my complex, do you charge for parking?
Yes. In instances where we are required to pay for parking, this fee is added to the total for your cleaning.
How many cleaning specialists can I expect to do the job?
We typically send 1 or 2 cleaning specialists to each job depending on the size of the home to be cleaned. In instances requiring extended time we will send a crew of 3.
Can I ask for special tasks or add-on services?
Yes, you can add tasks or add-on services for an additional fee. If you do not see the extra option you want, no worries. Just call and ask. We are capable of handling almost any cleaning-related job. And if not, we will find a professional who can accommodate you. Please call for details.
Will it always be the same cleaning crew that cleans my house?
Yes. We schedule your home to be cleaned on the same recurring day with the same cleaning crew.
How do I pay for my cleaning?
Payment is due at the time of the cleaning. We accept a personal check, cash or credit card – Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover are accepted. A credit card can be kept on file and will be processed the day of the cleaning. We do not store this information electronically for your protection. This is the preferred method of payment.
Is a tip included in the price of the cleaning?
No. All of our pricing does not include any tips or gratuity. While your cleaning crew will definitely appreciate any gratuity for a job well done, it is not required.
Why does the first cleaning take longer than the recurring cleanings?
We deep clean everything from top to bottom to get rid of all of the dirt the last cleaning service left behind. We typically spend twice as long on the first cleaning as we do on the recurring ones.
What is your cancellation policy?
We know things come up at the last minute! Please provide at least 24-hour notice for all cancellations. You can either call, text, or email us to cancel or reschedule your cleaning By giving us a 24-hour notice, we can reschedule your cancelled cleaning spot. Without at least a 24-hour notice, we are unable to fill your cancelled spot so a $50 cancellation fee may be assessed. If cancellation occurs at your door, then full payment for the clean may be charged.
Will my cleaning team be able to reach really high window or cobwebs that require a ladder?
No. Unfortunately, due to insurance restrictions, all of our cleaners are NOT allowed to stand on any ladders higher than 2 step. That being said, they do carry dusting poles which will enable them to reach an additional 3 – 5 feet .
If I ever have a question, comment or want to discuss the service, who do I call?
Our phone lines are always open to our customers and we love to hear from you. Please give us a call at 314-845-9393
I have a question that wasn’t listed here, how do I ask?
Call us anytime at 314-609-7909 or see our Contact Page to send a written question.