How to Deep Clean Your Kitchen
Let’s start in the heart of the home—the kitchen. There are fewer places that get as much traffic as your kitchen, which makes it the perfect place to employ some deep cleaning hacks.
- Take control of your fridge and freezer. Take everything out of your fridge and wipe down the shelves and drawers. Then, wipe down individual bottles of condiments you choose to keep while tossing the ones that are expired. Group together like items in fridge bins like these to keep your fridge organized—now do the same with your freezer!
- Scrub cabinets with this DIY that deep cleans grease and grime off cabinets to make them look brand new.
- Clean your dishwasher using vinegar and baking soda. This is one of my favorite deep cleaning hacks—it really works!
- Deep clean your oven the easy way! Rather than using harsh chemicals or running the self-cleaning feature which can generally stink up your entire house, use this simple method to clean the oven instead.
- Organize under the kitchen sink by pulling everything out from inside and throwing away expired or broken items. Keep everything nice and organized by pooling all your cleaning supplies in a caddy.
- Organize your pantry by zones. It’s a smart way to find things that will save you time every day, and this way of organizing isn’t too hard.
- Make your pans sparkle by giving them a good deep cleaning with a lemon! This works for baking pans and cutting boards too.